As an active seeker of a better, more aligned, life what do you do when “IT” sneaks in. You know what I mean?
The feelings that show up like doubt, insecurity, or the little voice that whispers nuggets quietly in your ear: “No you can’t” or “It is impossible” or “You can’t have that” or “You know that won’t work”! These feelings have all kinds of names. No matter what their name is they creep in and wreak havoc with everything.
These feelings can stop your forward movement, make you doubt yourself, draw you back into old habits, and all kinds of other “stuff” you feel you have already conquered.
As Lightworkers and Seekers with lots of gifts and awarenesses what do we normally do with this discomfort (once the initial shell shock is over, of course!)?
We get to work, right?
We move into rapid action to “take care of it”, eradicate “the enemy”, so to speak. We have all kinds of tools to apply to the “problem” so we bring them out. Those tools look like counseling, energy healing, exercising, speaking with friends, working in the Akashic Records…..so many things we can do, right?
Our goal, of course, is the “heal” what is there; to take care of it immediately and get back to our work, our family, our journey. Sounds like exactly what every good lightworker/healer should do!
There is another way…
I HAVE STOPPED DOING THIS ALL THE TIME! YES! I HAVE STOPPED TRYING TO FIX EVERYTHING AS IF IT IS A “PROBLEM” SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM UNCOMFORTABLE!
What a novel and wild idea! Right?
Instead of trying to swiftly eradicate each and every discomfort, proving myself as an amazing healer and resolver of discomfort here is what I am doing….
SITTING WITH IT.
Yep, that’s right.
I have been sitting with how uncomfortable I feel. Letting feelings come up. All of them. I am not always trying to find out the “why”, the origins, and discovering solutions. I do not always have my decoder ring out with my Sherlock Holmes hat on to solve the mystery of this latest conundrum.
Is it uncomfortable? YES!
Is there more bubbling to the surface as I sit and allow for whatever is there? YES!
It is turning out to be a great mechanism for me to organically discover what is deeper than the first level of pain or discomfort that comes us. It is there to be discovered and I find it very calming, and even empowering, to allow what is there to bubble up.
What I am NOT doing:
When I am aware of a new discomfort coming up for me I am:
- not immediately running to the Akashic Records and flinging myself at the metaphorical feet of my Masters, Teachers & Loved Ones.
- I am not running to chat with the High Council of Orion nor Ishtara.
- I am not hitting my sheepskin rug and doing some Kundalini Yoga to “just make it go away”.
What I AM doing:
- Acknowledging and allowing all of the discomfort. Telling myself the truth of how I am feeling.
- Breathing deeply and expanding my energy field with my breath.
- If there is stress, emotion or upset I will keep breathing deeply and just allow the feelings to be there.
- Asking the discomfort what is best for me to do, if anything, in the moment
- Asking the discomfort what it needs to communicate to me
- Allow myself to be in this space and observe what comes up. Sometimes things do and sometimes they don’t in the moment. Either way it is okay.
- BE-ing with me. Showing up for me in the moment.
How it helps:
- Allows myself to BE in the moment with whatever is there feels powerful. It feels like a form of profound acknowledgment that what is there is legitimate and not needing to be silenced with a quick healing session, time in my records, or anything else I might do to quickly alleviate the pain and discomfort.
- Gives me time to really show up for me (after all, how can we expect others to show up for us if we are not doing it for ourselves?)
- Allows me to be free of judgment towards myself. Nothing to fix. Like saying to myself “it is 100% okay to feel this way right now. Go ahead and be exactly where you are.”
- I am allowing me to be me, which means I feel seen, heard, and respected…by me!
And then what happens…
- I begin to see the deeper patterns. What is deeper comes up.
- More of what is truly there to be discovered bubbles up because I did not rush to rescue myself.
- I know myself better from a more aligned place.
Then, if I wish, I can take what bubbles up at this point to my Akashic Records or my healing modalities.
It is a gentle loving process
This is a gentle and loving process, even with the upset or discomfort. It is like the warm loving embrace of a caring friend, given at just the right moment, without them needing to DO anything. They are simply and fully there for you so you can just BE. We relax into the embrace.
We come home to ourselves no matter what we are feeling.
Learn to access your own Akashic Records. Become a certified reader to assist others on their pathway. See our current class schedule for Akashic Records Certification courses. Akashic Certification Courses
Experience the profound reassurance experienced in the Akashic Records through a reading. Please contact Holly for a 1:1 session which can be done via phone or Skype, locally and internationally. Holly@Soul-Genesis.com
Learn to access your own Akashic Records in a personally guided session. Sound great? Please contact me. I would love to share with you what is possible in this dimension! Holly@Soul-Genesis.com
Holly Hawkins Marwood is an Advanced Akashic Records Instructor and Reader who is passionate about sharing the gifts and benefits of the Akashic Records with the world. She believes that everyone should know how to use this incomparable resource to help them manifest the life of their dreams. You can read more about the classes she teaches and the sessions that she and her husband, Paul Marwood, offer through their business, Soul Genesis. They work internationally and locally and offer sessions at a distance as well as in person.
© 2019 Copyright Holly Hawkins Marwood